2021 Book Goals

 2020 was a really difficult year, and 2021 has already been crazy, but I have my year planned...I think. I will admit that I struggled to write last year. I did get words down and published a few things in anthologies, stories I loved, but it felt like I was wading through the mud to make it happen. Words are finally flowing a lot more easily now, and I'm excited about what's happening. 

First up, I was supposed to be signing at DC Book Stars on March 6, however, due to COVID19, the signing has been postponed until March 2022. I am still attending SaSS in Norfolk, VA in July with possibly one more signing before the end of the year. 

Second, this is what I have planned so far this year: 

    Feb 22: Novella (more info coming soon)

    March: Somebody 2 Love (MM novel)

    April: Designer Assassin (MF novella)

On top of these three, my Cocky Heroes book, Flirtatious Flyboy, will be out this year. I'm also planning on writing a book for Samantha A. Cole's world, and it will be MM suspense. Finally, I'm releasing an MM Christmas story this year as well as a second Braud's short. My pa, Tania, is probably going to want to kill me this year. I'm trying to possibly fit in one more book, but we'll see if it happens. Are you ready for what 2021 has in store? 

Comments

Popular Posts