IT'S LIVE!

IT’S LIVE AND AVAILABLE IN KU!!

 

Desperate Desires is live!! Shifters, MC, a plot to destroy the Dark Leopards… You are going to want to pick up this one up for yourselves. Newly expanded with additional content, Desperate Desires is not to be missed!! Order your copy today for only 99 cents! 

 

BUYLINK: https://bookgoodies.com/a/B08SW5JC61

 

BLURB: 

SNOW

As a young boy, abandoned by my parents and ripped apart from my twin sister, I learned early on that the world was full of evil and hate. I survived by living between the light and darkness, using my shifter abilities to stay alive…until one mistake should have cost me my life. Instead, it became my salvation and gave me a family and band of brothers who had my back no matter what. 

 

The Dark Leopards MC was not a gang to be trifled with, and many gave us a wide birth, and as the Sergeant At Arms, I ensured that’s the way it stayed. But someone was trying to encroach on our territory and begin a war. I suspect the woman I saved, the woman whom I discover is my mate, is tied to it all somehow. I just have to figure out the puzzle before it’s too late. 

 

VERITY

I was only trying to help a friend. The last thing I ever thought is that my friend would try to kidnap me, but thankfully someone or something saved me. Rushing to meet my roommate, Siam, I got another shock when the gang responsible for my brother’s death are her friends. I didn’t care if her brother had mesmerizing eyes or if I had a hard time not thinking about him. He was the enemy!  

 

But even as my enemy, he may be my only chance to stay alive and learn the truth. And if Snow is the one protecting me in and out of bed, I wouldn’t complain too much.

 

**Previous published in Dark Leopards MC, Michigan Chapter, it has been expanded and contains new content. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts